Family Medicine Opportunity - Devils Lake, North Dakota
At CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake, we are equally committed to exceptional patient care and a high standard of living for our teams.
What We Are Offering
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Standard Monday – Friday work schedule
- Recruitment Incentive
- Paid relocation
- Matching 403b retirement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME Time and Dollars
- Paid Vacation
Medical Center Highlights
- Devils Lake Medical Center was founded in 1902
- 25-bed critical access regional medical center
- State-of-the-art health care facility, including 24-7 emergency care, a swing bed program, extensive therapy services, a critical care unit, obstetrical care, and advanced radiology
- Provides comprehensive hospital and clinic services
- Experienced team of physicians and nurses
- North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest states, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation
- Direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation, Devils Lake for great fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States
- High-quality public and private education
- Beautiful community parks, sports facilities, and modern recreation centers, churches, and cultural opportunities
- Rapidly growing and prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector
Come discover why more than 4.000 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you are passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing you CV / cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call / text 719.985.9529 or LynnKriechaumer@catholichealth.net or call 701-530.7132.
CHI St Alexius Health - Devils Lake Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital accredited by The Joint Commission, licensed by the North Dakota State Department of Health, and certified by the Department of Health and Human Services for participation in the Medicare Program. Mercy Hospital is committed to providing patients quality medical treatment in the Lake Region area and surrounding communities. Our patients have access to state-of-the-art health care facilities, including 24-7 emergency care, a swing bed program, extensive therapy services, a fitness center, a critical care unit and an advanced birthing center. Our professional and caring staff is dedicated to ensuring patients have compassionate and excellent care.
Quality Care, Close to Home
CHI St Alexius Health - Devils Lake Hospital remains dedicated to the tenets for which it was founded, including a focus on its community. With state of the art technology and professional caring staff, Mercy Hospital provides quality care, close to home and is proud to serve the Greater Lake Region Area. From same-day surgery and radiology to physical therapy and 24-hour emergency care, Mercy will always provide the best possible care to residents of Devils Lake and surrounding areas.
CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital was designated as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2016 and 2018.
CHI Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.