Terre Haute Regional Hospital is seeking a board certified or board eligible Urologist in Terre Haute, Indiana with availability to start practicing in 2021.
There is a significant community need for Urology and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital.
* Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
* New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Market-leading Urology practice with stellar reputation
* 2 highly-respected and well-trained physicians in group
* Lead physician is transitioning into retirement
* Immediate patient base - you will be busy from day one
* Robotics available
* Impressive base salary plus bonuses
* Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
* Substantial CME and dues allowance
* Relocation assistance
About Terre Haute Regional Hospital:
* 278 beds
* Level II Trauma Center
* Highest level trauma program in a 75-mile radius
* Robust cancer program, including specialists in medial and radiation oncology
Quality of Life in Terre Haute
Terre Haute, IN serves as a retail, healthcare and service hub for a 7-county area in Indiana and Illinois with a population of more than 400,000.
Terre Haute was named the 'Community of the Year' in 2010 by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
* Terre Haute Brewing Company
* WaterTower Estates
* Boot City Opry
* Indiana Theater
* Hulman Center
* Memorial Stadium
* Terre Haute Aquatic Center
Terre Haute has 18 elementary schools, 5 middle schools and 3 high schools.
The community embraces its college-town persona offering several great higher education facilities:
* Indiana State University
* Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
* Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
* Ivy Tech Community College
The Terre Haute Parks Department offers several great outdoor spaces:
* Several community parks
* Two golf courses
* National Road Heritage Trail
The best part of the National Road Heritage Trail is their multi-use paved trail extending approximately 6.5 miles through the heart of the city.
* Griffin Bike Park
This is a fantastic national caliber riding and recreational area that was opened with wide acclaim and since been declared a tourism destination for Terre Haute.
Arts & Culture
Terre Haute's downtown is home to several museums such as:
* The Swope Art Museum
* Clabber Girl Museum
* Terre Haute Children's Museum
You can enjoy the performing arts at the Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra, programs at local universities and with the Community Theatre.
This position is located exclusively at Terre Haute Regional Hospital. Please contact the recruiter for this position today to apply!
About Terre Haute Regional Hospital:
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. As the only Joint Commission accredited hospital in the market, Terre Haute Regional Hospital has provided sophisticated care to the Wabash Valley community for over 130 years.
Within the last few years, Terre Haute Regional Hospital completed the final phase of a $40 million new construction and renovation project. The scope of which included the construction of a two-story tower for ER and ICU areas and expansion of the imaging department into a comprehensive Outpatient Services Center.
Quality of Life in Terre Haute:
Terre Haute is located along Interstate 70 in west-central Indiana. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 60,785 and its metropolitan area had a population of 170,943. The city serves as a retail, healthcare and service hub for a seven-county radius including Indiana and Illinois counties with a population of more than 400,000. With numerous higher education institutions located in Terre Haute, the city has embraced its college town persona. Terre Haute was named the 'Community of the Year' in 2010 by the Indiana Chamber.
Besides Terre Haute Regional, major employers include ADVICS, Bemis, Great Dane Trailers, First Financial Bank, Sony DADC, Taghleef Industries, and the United States Federal Correctional Complex.
Terre Haute is served by the Vigo County School Corp which manages 18 elementary schools, 5 middle schools and 3 high schools. The city is also home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College and Ivy Tech Community College.
The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, two golf courses, and the National Road Heritage Trail - a multi-use paved trail extending approximately 6.5 miles through the heart of the city.
Arts & Culture
Terre Haute's downtown is home to several museums including the Swope Art Museum, Clabber Girl Museum and the Terre Haute Children's Museum that opened in 2010. The city is also home to the Community Theatre of Terre Haute, the Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra and Rose-Hulman's Hatfield Hall.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.