Post Acute Psychiatrist Opportunity - Sarasota, FL
Due to community need and practice growth potential HNI Healthcare is expanding its Post-Acute Psychiatry team in Sarasota, Florida. We are interested in Physicians with experience and the applicable skill set that are interested in practicing in a team environment. HNI empowers Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- WRVU based incentive model enables high income potential
- Provider driven schedule allows for exceptional quality of life practice
- Supervise two Advanced Practice Providers with applicable bonus income
- Collaborative care approach between Physicians, Hospitalists and Advanced Practice Providers
- Geographic zoning of your patients for travel ease
- Shared call with team
- VitalSigns E-notes to share immediate data and documentation with team and hospitalists
- Coordinator dedicated to Post-Acute
- Medical Directorships available
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine. Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICOREestablishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Physicians should have completed residency training in Psychiatry with Board Eligibility or Board certification
- Licensed or in process of license in Florida