Outpatient Psychiatry Job in Washington, NC
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Behavioral Health Washington are seeking a board eligible or board certified Psychiatrist to join their established practice and practice in Washington, North Carolina. New graduates, J1 visa, H1B candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group employing over 500 providers in over 90 practice sites
- Full time position focused on providing outpatient psychiatry care in a medication management clinic as well as outreach clinics in catchment area
- Work alongside a dynamic team of 3 physicians both with PMHNP and PA support
- Clinic coverage included 4.5 day schedule with 0.5 day for administrative needs
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video for psychiatry– here
- Practice located in a beautiful waterfront community on the Pamlico Sound
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches and a variety of outdoor activities
- Opportunities exist for moonlighting within health system network
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Beaufort Hospital, located in Washington, is a full service hospital with an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties, as well as over 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services. In addition we have a full-service lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy. Oncology services are provided by The Marion L. Shepard Cancer Center, a state-of-art cancer treatment facility which offers the highest quality of care for patients with cancer and blood disorders. Progressive healthcare facilities, combined with personal, hometown compassionate care, ensure that patients in Beaufort and surrounding counties have access to an exceptional level of care.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Washington is a small town that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. It features one of the state’s largest commercial and residential historic districts, featuring stunning antebellum homes and buildings. It’s located on the Tar and Pamlico rivers, serving as a gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast. Health care is an important industry in Washington and the surrounding area in addition to PCS Phosphate, Hackney Industries, Weyerhaeuser and Fountain Powerboats.
- Beautiful waterfront community
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- Only 20 miles east of Greenville, NC and 70 miles from the spectacular Crystal Coast beaches
- Flourishing waterfront downtown district offers unique, world-class restaurants, intriguing shops, art galleries and more.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and all 4 seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront homes and land
- A number of school options including public, charter, parochial and private
- Parks & Recreation Department offers a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about our psychiatry opportunity in Washington, NC, then please contact Ashley Rudolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (252) 847-1944.