Just a stone’s throw from Glacier National Park, Kalispell, Montana offers an active, outdoor lifestyle with amazing scenery and adventure. Kalispell Regional Healthcare provides a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence. Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung is a KRH practice that provides cardiac and pulmonary care to northwest Montana. Learn more about Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung at krh.org/rmhl.
- Seeking Interventional cardiologist committed to clinical excellence
- BC/BE cardiologist
- Member of comprehensive cardiopulmonary medicine team
- Competitive compensation package
- Regional interventional cardiology and structural heart program
- Modern facility using the latest technology and equipment
- Clinical research opportunity
- Year-round recreational location
Established in 1998, Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung provides cardiac and pulmonary care to the Flathead Valley and surrounding communities. As a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, our mission is to ensure a superior level of service, quality and access for patients, as well as resources and support in cardiopulmonary medicine for other physicians.
Kalispell Regional Healthcare's mission is to improve the health, comfort and lives of the people we serve. We do that through a host of health care facilities and services designed to serve our local community.
Nestled in the beautiful Flathead Valley of northwestern Montana, Kalispell Regional Medical Center is a pleasant surprise. Our hospital offers a level of care one might only expect of a large metropolitan area, including:
- A comprehensive cancer program, accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- A wide range of orthopedic services
- A Neuroscience and Spine Institute
- A gynecological surgery program including advanced laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- A comprehensive cardiovascular program including a cardiac catheterization lab, electrophysiology and heart surgery
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.