Just a stone’s throw from Glacier National Park, Kalispell, Montana offers an active, outdoor lifestyle with amazing scenery and adventure. Kalispell Regional Healthcare provides a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence. Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung is a KRH practice that provides cardiac and pulmonary care to northwest Montana. Learn more about Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung at krh.org/rmhl.
- Seeking Interventional cardiologist committed to clinical excellence
- BC/BE cardiologist
- Member of comprehensive cardiopulmonary medicine team
- Competitive compensation package
- Regional interventional cardiology and structural heart program
- Modern facility using the latest technology and equipment
- Clinical research opportunity
- Year-round recreational location
Established in 1998, Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung provides cardiac and pulmonary care to the Flathead Valley and surrounding communities. As a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, our mission is to ensure a superior level of service, quality and access for patients, as well as resources and support in cardiopulmonary medicine for other physicians.