Nurse Practitioner - Dermatology
Overview of Job Duties...
- Work collaboratively with one full-time Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Practice the full scope of Dermatology, with an emphasis on cosmetic procedures
- Strong, well-established patient referral base, fast-pace work environment
- Manage your practice and patients independently
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Excellent income potential and opportunity to build your practice
- Salary: $105,000 - $120,000
- Work Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Licensing/DEA Expenses
- 3 Weeks Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- CME Stipend of $2,500 per year + one week off to attend conferences
- Must have at least one-year of NP Dermatology experience
- Unrestricted Oregon NP license
Why North Bend Medical Center?
Join a well respected multi-specialty clinic, (120,000 sq ft)
located in a thriving coastal community that is within walking distance
of a separate 172-bed JCAHO accredited hospital.
- Partnership Track
- Physician Autonomy
- Friendly, Supportive Environment
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Safe and Friendly Community
Life Is Good on the Oregon Coast!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more!
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!
- Great Restaurants with Fresh Local Seafood.
- Beautiful Scenery, including the Pacific Ocean, Majestic Trees and Natural Dunes.
- Convenient Regional Airport.