Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health are seeking Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists for Employment in NJ
Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health are jointly recruiting and seeking Board-Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists for positions within the RWJBarnabas Health Behavioral Health Network.
As the largest behavioral health network and the largest integrated health system in NJ, RWJBarnabas Health offers competitive compensation to physicians including strong base salaries plus additional compensation for call and quality-based bonus incentives.
Candidates are required to be BC/BE in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry and NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ.
- Part of a thriving referral center and yield a Monday-Friday weekly schedule with accommodating hours.
- Paid call with evaluation visits ranging from 1 hour for new admission to 30 minutes for follow-up.
- Practices based throughout NJ (Newark, Jersey City, Morristown, Mountainside, Long Branch, and Hamilton) the location is just a short drive from Manhattan
- Access to beautiful suburban neighborhoods, diverse communities, and top-notch school districts – plus access to museums, fine dining and great shopping!
- Children’s Specialized Hospital, the nation’s leading provider of inpatient and outpatient care for children facing special health challenges, is also offering opportunities throughout the state as well.
- Robust benefits package including health insurance, malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match, annual stipend for CME, Paid Time Off
- Budget for licensing, books, association fees, and up to $10,000 for relocation for out-of-state physicians
We are open to new graduates as well as experienced physicians! Please note that new fellows are offered up to $24,000 (paid in $2,000 monthly stipend) if they choose to join RWJBH during the final year of fellowship.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please directly contact Najaah Harmon, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Najaah.Harmon@RWJBH.org or phone: 862.240.2907. Thank you!
As a leader in mental health and substance abuse treatment in New Jersey, The Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Network (BHBHN) offers clients, their families and caregivers, unparalleled access to a full continuum of behavioral healthcare services, substance abuse treatments and comprehensive medical care. With both hospital-based behavioral health programs and a freestanding 100-bed psychiatric facility we are able to seamlessly integrate behavioral health care and medical services resulting in outstanding continuity of care – and positive, long-term results. From short-term psychiatric care to ongoing support, we provide a comprehensive array of mental and behavioral health programs for children, adolescents, adults and older adults. We offer everything from 24-crisis intervention and emergency psychiatric screenings to inpatient child, adult and geriatric psychiatric care. We also offer partial hospitalization program, intensive outpatient counseling services, outpatient service and programs specially designed for clients diagnosed with both mental illness and substance abuse issues. We work closely with physicians across all medical disciplines who look to the BHBHN for support services treatment options and as an adjunct to their patient’s plan of care.
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals – Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH in New Brunswick and Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state’s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations. RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns – and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.