Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists for Employment in NJ
Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health are jointly recruiting and seeking Board-Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists for positions within the RWJBarnabas Health Behavioral Health Network.
As the largest behavioral health network and the largest integrated health system in NJ, RWJBarnabas Health offers competitive compensation to physicians including strong base salaries plus additional compensation for call and quality-based bonus incentives.
Candidates are required to be BC/BE in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry and NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ.
- Part of a thriving referral center and yield a Monday-Friday weekly schedule with accommodating hours.
- Paid call with evaluation visits ranging from 1 hour for new admission to 30 minutes for follow-up.
- Practices based throughout NJ (Newark, Jersey City, Morristown, Mountainside, Long Branch, and Hamilton) the location is just a short drive from Manhattan
- Access to beautiful suburban neighborhoods, diverse communities, and top-notch school districts – plus access to museums, fine dining and great shopping!
- Children’s Specialized Hospital, the nation’s leading provider of inpatient and outpatient care for children facing special health challenges, is also offering opportunities throughout the state as well.
- Robust benefits package including health insurance, malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match, annual stipend for CME, Paid Time Off
- Budget for licensing, books, association fees, and up to $10,000 for relocation for out-of-state physicians
We are open to new graduates as well as experienced physicians! Please note that new fellows are offered up to $24,000 (paid in $2,000 monthly stipend) if they choose to join RWJBH during the final year of fellowship.
To learn more about Child & Adolescent psychiatry positions with RWJBarnabas Health, please contact:
Physician Recruiter, at RWJBarnabas Health
As a leader in mental health and substance abuse treatment in New Jersey, The Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Network (BHBHN) offers clients, their families and caregivers, unparalleled access to a full continuum of behavioral healthcare services, substance abuse treatments and comprehensive medical care. With both hospital-based behavioral health programs and a freestanding 100-bed psychiatric facility we are able to seamlessly integrate behavioral health care and medical services resulting in outstanding continuity of care – and positive, long-term results. From short-term psychiatric care to ongoing support, we provide a comprehensive array of mental and behavioral health programs for children, adolescents, adults and older adults. We offer everything from 24-crisis intervention and emergency psychiatric screenings to inpatient child, adult and geriatric psychiatric care. We also offer partial hospitalization program, intensive outpatient counseling services, outpatient service and programs specially designed for clients diagnosed with both mental illness and substance abuse issues. We work closely with physicians across all medical disciplines who look to the BHBHN for support services treatment options and as an adjunct to their patient’s plan of care.