Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center Seeks Wound Care Physician for Employed Position -- 2.5 Hours from St. Louis!
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Wound Care Physician for an employed opportunity:
- Employed outpatient opportunity
- Hyperbaric experience preferred - Facility has 2 brand new hyperbaric chambers
- TCOM machine available
- Wound center is a new area with 6 treatment rooms, 5 podiatry chairs, and 1 stretcher room
- Perform procedures related to surgical wounds, bites, infections, diabetic wounds, bone infections, and much more
- J1 & H1B visa support available
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center is a state-of-the-art 412 bed (all private) facility. Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K!
About Poplar Bluff:
- Clean, safe, family-friendly area - very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- Kid-friendly water park
- 18 hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Medical education debt repayment
Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County. Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital having opened in January, 2013, will transform the delivery of hospital care in our community. It is located in the heart of southeast Missouri and serves as a regional medical center. Services offered at this hospital include cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, nephrology, pulmonary and sleep medicine, wound healing and hyperbarics, and urology. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center also has five outreach clinics in surrounding communities to provide family practice services in a close-to-home setting.