Cardiologist Needed in Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Cardiovascular Institute is seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist to join its current group of six general cardiologists, two cardiac electro-physiologists, three interventional cardiologists and two cardio-thoracic vascular surgeons.
• Clinic practice will be for Sioux Falls VA Medical Center
• Clinic hours are from 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri
• This position does not require call
• Responsible for providing non-interventional Cardiology services, in an outpatient and inpatient setting, including but not limited to stress tests, reading echos, ekgs, e-consults, inpatient and out patient consultation, Pacemaker/AICD (Defibrillator) Clinic, Tilt tables, Transesophegeal Echos (TEE), Stress Echos, Cardio Versions, Holter and Event Monitors
• Clinic will be closed honoring the Federal Holiday schedule which are considered non-working days
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
For more information, please contact:
Jessilyn Health, AASPR
(605) 328-6986 • email@example.com
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
|Sioux Falls Newspaper||Sioux Falls Public Schools|
|Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce||Sioux Falls Real Estate|