Cardiologist Needed in Sioux Falls, SD
Cardiology Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Cardiovascular Institute is seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist to join its current group of six general cardiologists, two cardiac electro-physiologists, three interventional cardiologists and two cardio-thoracic vascular surgeons.
• Clinic practice will be for Sioux Falls VA Medical Center
• Clinic hours are from 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri
• This position does not require call
• Responsible for providing non-interventional Cardiology services, in an outpatient and inpatient setting, including but not limited to stress tests, reading echos, ekgs, e-consults, inpatient and out patient consultation, Pacemaker/AICD (Defibrillator) Clinic, Tilt tables, Transesophegeal Echos (TEE), Stress Echos, Cardio Versions, Holter and Event Monitors
• Clinic will be closed honoring the Federal Holiday schedule which are considered non-working days
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Jessilyn Healy, Sanford Physician Recruiter
SANFORD HEALTH: Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 250,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. With a service area of over 280,000, the medical community continues to burgeon!
Sioux Falls, the largest city in South Dakota, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size with traditional Midwestern values.
|Sioux Falls Newspaper||Sioux Falls Public Schools|
|Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce||Sioux Falls Real Estate|
Compensation & Benefits
Nationally Competitive Two-Year Guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance.