Physician - Family Medicine in West Seattle, WA
Participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients. This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management. The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- MD or DO
- Preference for 3-5 years experience as a practicing physician.
- Washington State Medical License
- Board Certification/Board Eligible
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
At CHI Franciscan Health, we provide high-quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach – physical, emotional and spiritual – is essential to healing the whole person. More than 12,000 employees unite under this patient-focused mission.
Working at CHI Franciscan also provides you a bounty of opportunities to advance your career. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the nation's largest not-for-profit health care systems. Our locations include St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood, St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma, St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw, St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor, Highline Medical Center in Burien, Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton and Silverdale, and Regional Hospital in Burien.
CHI Franciscan is based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.