Full-Time, Monday-Friday - Rural Psychiatry Position Available!
ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital is seeking a Full-Time BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our team!
Our Outpatient Behavioral Health practice currently offers:
- Outpatient New Evaluations- 1 hr.
- Outpatient Medication Management visits- 30 min
- Dr. Brady offers Neuropsych evals./med management
- Office hours are M-Friday, with patient hours being 8:30-5p
- Cross cover with Inpatient weekend on call- Friday 5p-Monday 8a (usually 1 weekend a month)
- Cross cover of weekly inpatient call and hospital consults
- ECT- M-W-F- currently for inpatient and outpatient- both series and maintenance services provided by Dr. Mercado
- PHP- program is currently being re-evaluated with potential move to IOP program
- Outpatient therapy- children through geriatrics
- Community based, well established, Joint Commission accredited
- Work collaboratively with care partners, providers, local law enforcement and mental health organizations for optimal patient care
- Average 1-3 medical consultations/12-20 evaluations per day
- Attractive compensation package
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off
- CME allowance
- Company paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital (DRH) - is located about 60 miles southwest of Toledo in Defiance, Ohio. Out facility was constructed in 2002 and is designed to promote a healing environment. Defiance Regional is a 200,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art hospital – accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and is an accredited Chest Pain Center and Level III Trauma Center.
Defiance, Ohio, is a moderately-sized college community located along the banks of the Maumee, Auglaize and Tiffin rivers in northwest Ohio, between Fort Wayne, Indiana and Toledo, Ohio. Defiance has a diversified industrial and agricultural economic base, as well as a medical and retail primary service area of nearly 40,000 people and regional access to more than 100,000 residents. Defiance offers the opportunity to live and work in safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools, growing retail and superb quality of life.
ProMedica - is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health.
SDI IHN assessment, published Jan. 2009, Modern Healthcare
ProMedica is a tobacco-free employer.
In support of our Mission to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve, ProMedica provides tobacco and smoke-free environments at its facilities. All employees/providers are required to have a pre-employment physical which includes a tobacco/drug screen test prior to employment. All employment offers are contingent based on the results of the pre-employment physical.