• Willmar-based position will be part of group based in St. Cloud, MN
• Inpatient care of acutely ill kidney patients
• Therapeutic plasma exchange
• Department provides outreach support to fourteen Central Minnesota locations
• Full-time desired, part-time would also be considered
• Competitive salary, excellent benefits
• 2 hours from Twin Cities
• Four season recreation
• Excellent School options
• Family Friendly
• Trails, parks, hunting land, fishing, and golf courses
• Lakes area
Willmar is a family oriented city of about 19,000 nestled in the heart of Minnesota’s lake country. In fact, there are over 35 lakes within a 30-mile radius of Willmar, including 15 of Minnesota’s best fishing waters. In addition, the area boasts an abundance of hunting land, trails, parks, golf courses and recreational facilities.
In 2005, Willmar was one of only ten communities in the U.S. that was awarded “All-America City” status by the National Civic League. Education is a priority, and Willmar Public Schools offer all the sports and extracurricular activities of a large conference school. We also have the private, Community Christian School, K-12 , and one of the state’s premiere university affiliated community and technical colleges, Ridgewater College.
As the cultural center of Kandiyohi County, Willmar is home to the Willmar Area Arts Council, the Barn Theater, and the Kandiyohi County Historical Museum. There is a local YMCA, a 4000 seat civic center and indoor ice arena, a new municipal airport, and a shopping mall.