Intensivist Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Intensivist - Jacksonville, FL (Baptist Beaches Medical Center)
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- Small coastal community hospital, one block from the Ocean
- 22 bed unit with an average census of 15 patients
- Flexible schedule, up to 18-20 shifts a month available
- Benefits and malpractice included
- Competitive salary for inpatient and outpatient services of $300,000 annually
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage – VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Critical Care and Pulmonology.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. Our health system is distinguished by four key pillars:
Our healing ministry focuses on the whole person – physically, mentally and spiritually.
We are called to improve lives within the community, by providing excellent care for people whose lives have been interrupted by illness or injury, and by promoting health and wellness.
We exist for one reason: to serve the health care needs of people in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
Baptist Health is a not-for-profit organization owned by the community – not by shareholders. We are guided by a volunteer board of more than 85 engaged community leaders.
Currently ranked as the “most preferred” health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region’s only children’s hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children’s specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.