Experienced Occupational Medicine physician needed to join great team in Colorado Springs, Colo.
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, experienced Occupational Medicine physician in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Our practice has served the community for more than 10 years and we’re excited to welcome a candidate with a few years’ of experience to our team. Here are a few good reasons to join us:
- You will join an established practice that incorporates acute injury care with follow up care, both scheduled appointments and walk-in injuries and physical exams.
- You will have access to specialists who are also familiar with treating work-related injuries.
- You’ll care for a variety of occupational medicine visit types including acute injuries with follow up care, corporate physicals and DOT exams.
- You'll work closely with an experienced, unified, tight-knit team of physicians who provide support, consultation and collaboration through monthly dinner meetings and other avenues.
- This clinic is well established with ancillary services including x-ray and Urgent Care, staff by physicians and mid-level practitioners.
- You’ll enjoy a four day work week.
- You’ll have the opportunity to oversee four Urgent Care PAs assessing initial work injuries.
Requirements: Please note: a Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation accreditation is required by the State of Colorado. This two day course must be completed prior to your start date. DOT certification is also required.
If you’re ready to be part of an incredible team and provide a high level of service to your patients and our client companies, apply today.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.