Northern California Behavioral Health Opportunity – Multi-Specialty Group
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is a physician owned 375 member multi-specialty group with 30+ specialties and 20+ care centers, serving communities east of San Francisco in California’s Central Valley for over 70 years.
- General Psychiatry
- Location: Stockton, California
- Behavioral Health department based in nearby Modesto
- Consists of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Nurse Practitioners
- Incoming physician will have full schedule quickly
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Flexible schedule
- Stable and growing group
- Multi-specialty care center with 75 providers, including large primary care base
- On-site imaging, lab, and urgent care
Compensation and Benefits:
- Industry leading compensation and benefit package
- Sign-on incentives
- Annual 401(k) gift
- Early partnership with no buy in
- Annual CME and dues allowance
- No expense for malpractice or tail coverage
- Annual profit sharing
- Annual individual performance bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation allowance
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance coverage
- Close proximity to the Bay Area but dramatically lower cost of living
- Short driving distance to Yosemite, wine country, Lake Tahoe, Monterey
- Centrally located with quick access to skiing, hiking, surfing, and entertainment venues of various types
- Rapidly growing communities
- Excellent school options
- Average of 260 days of sunshine annually
Stockton, twice designated as an “All American City”, is the 13th largest city in California with a population over 300,000. Stockton boasts cultural parades and festivals as well as year-round farmers markets. Amenities include the Stockton Symphony, Pacific Opera Theater, and upscale dining, arts and entertainment on the “Miracle Mile” near the marina.
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892
The Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group that has served California’s central valley for over 60 years. With a vision to become a nationally recognized medical group in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service, we are a patient-centered organization that focuses on improving care delivery and efficiency by streamlining processes.
Explore this website and see our facilities, meet our staff and see why the Gould Medical Group and the Central Valley offer a wonderful opportunity to live and practice in a perfect location.
Stockton is a thriving community with a population of over 225,000. Noted for its central location, Stockton is just 25 miles west of the Sierra Nevada foothills, 45 miles south of Sacramento and 60 miles east of California's Bay Area.
Links to more community information