Primary Care Opportunity in San Francisco Bay Area, CA
El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is seeking a full time BC or BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our growing multi-specialty group in San Jose, CA focused on foundational lifestyle medicine principles and innovative care delivery. Consistent with the Lifestyle Medicine approach to care, the physician in this practice takes the time to develop a personal relationship with each patient and develop individual health care plans. Physician joins a new, vibrant, and growing Lifestyle Medicine Service program with many opportunities for collaborations with colleagues.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- BC or BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Preference for Diplomate of American Board of Lifestyle Medicine (ABLM) or willingness and open to take ABLM board certification test.
- This position includes direct patient care and builds a patient focused Lifestyle Medicine practice
- Duties include treatment of illness as well as disease prevention, treatment and reversal through evidence based lifestyle medicine prescriptions and programs
- Build an internal and external referral network that results in patients coming to the primary clinic and lifestyle medicine.
- Assist in development of programs providing education to patients, physician colleagues, and medical staff about Lifestyle Medicine
- A desire to be a vital part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care with an ambition to grow the practice. Physicians with an entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Physician will have a well-connected support such as nutritional specialists, exercise specialists, and coaches to assist with wellness planning for their patients.
- A desire to be a vital part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care with an ambition to grow a practice.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed salary for one year with productivity and quality bonus
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Malpractice tail insurance
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is a multi-specialty medical group practicing in Mountain View, Los Gatos, and San Jose. Our physician group provides the following services:
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Primary Care (Internal Medicine, Family Practice)
- Sleep Medicine
- Urgent Care
ECMA is affiliated with El Camino Hospital and Silicon Valley Medical Development (SVMD). Our mission is to deliver the highest quality healthcare and the most personalized experience through provider collaboration and El Camino’s system of innovative technologies, services and programs.
Silicon Valley Medical Development (SVMD) provides administrative and operation support to our physicians and their practices allowing them to focus on what matters most – taking care of patients. SVMD owns and operates clinics in Mountain View, Los Gatos, and San Jose known as:
El Camino Health Primary Care:
- 2490 Hospital Dr., Suite 212, Mountain View, CA 94040
- 828 S Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128
El Camino Health Specialty Care:
- 2490 Hospital Dr., Suite 102, Mountain View, CA 94040
- 2204 Grant Rd, Suite 102, Mountain View, CA 94040
- 815 Pollard Rd, Los Gatos, CA 95032
El Camino Health Urgent Care:
- 1150 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040
- 19600 Vallco Pkwy #170, Cupertino, CA 95014