Urgent Care Physician- LaVale, MD
Together with Optum, MedExpress Urgent Care provides the support and resources you need to put patients first - with flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and well-deserved bonuses. MedExpress delivers quality, convenient, affordable care to patients of all ages, while allowing you the chance to become a leader in one of our 250+ neighborhood medical centers.
At MedExpress, you’ll set a new standard of care and make a difference in the lives of your patients - one patient at a time.
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a specialty field of medicine with experience treating all ages
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
- Full time (13-14) shifts per month
- Open 8am-8pm
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible schedule- Request of 7 shifts per month
- Beautiful facilities
- Great Work Environment and Support Staff- RN, Rad Tech, Medical Assistant, PA or FNP
- Base compensation= $200K-$230K
- 401k with matching
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- CME Reimbursement
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- Provider Incentive Bonus
- Physician Partnership Track
- Sign on Bonus Negotiable!
- Relocation Negotiable!
MedExpress offers you the perfect way to focus on what you do best – delivering great care to patients. You’ll find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming centers, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
*In Delaware, MedExpress is referred to as MedExpress Walk-in Care