New Mexico IM opening near Las Cruces!
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a group of dedicated health care professionals in the scenic community of Deming, New Mexico.
- Step into a thriving, established practice
- Brand new, State-of-the-art MOB on Hospital Campus
- Be busy right away - enjoy a loyal and dependable patient volume
- Join a growing, welcoming community providing quality care
- Office space ready and available
- Growth from new and expanding service lines and strong referral base
- Clinic Hours from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Mimbres Memorial Hospital (Accredited by The Joint Commission) is adding new service lines and 24/7 coverage of existing service lines that will service two major markets and several smaller markets.
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus potential
- Commencement Bonus
- Full Employee Benefits Package
- CME Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Stipend during Training and more!
Mimbres Memorial Hospital and Nursing Home (MMH), is a critical access facility that has a limit of 25 acute care beds with a 66-bed long term care/skilled nursing unit, and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Located in the scenic high desert community of Deming, Mimbres Memorial is the primary care provider for the southwestern corner of New Mexico with a medical service area of 35,000 Mimbres Memorial offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency care
Deming is a scenic high desert community. Located on Interstate 10 less than 1 hour west of Las Cruces and has easy access to El Paso, TX, 1 ½ hours east. The high altitude and dry climate make basking in the 340 days of sunshine/year a joy