Part Time ECT Coverage - Psychiatrist
J1 and H1B applications welcome!
Part time position, up to 15 hrs/week.
CFG will sponsor certification for the right candidate
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained from patients, relatives, and other professionals.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patient to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Participates in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of patient treatment plans and will take necessary steps when a patient refuses treatment.
- Subject to on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Chairs the treatment team or designates a chairperson.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed as a psychiatrist in the state of New Jersey or able to obtain licensure.
- Must possess good interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Must complete a satisfactory background investigation.
- ECT Certified Preferred.