Inpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Less than an hour from the beach!
J1 and H1B Visa applicants welcome!
Less than an hour's drive to the Jersey Shore!
CFG is looking for a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Bridgeton, NJ to cover an inpatient unit at one of Becker Healthcare’s “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2018”. Bridgeton is located in beautiful southern NJ and offers a family-friendly atmosphere with a local zoo, splash park, and free Sunday night concerts. CFG is offering a competitive salary, sign-on bonus, a benefits package, PTO, paid holidays, 401k, paid malpractice, DEA and licensure fees, and a variety of perks such as discounted gym memberships, weight loss programs, discounts on cell phone plans, computers, amusement parks, theater tickets and more.
- Ensure early diagnosis and evaluation; medication management and supervision of treatment in collaboration with other multidisciplinary staff.
- Evaluations are performed by a psychiatrist for establishing an accurate five Axis diagnosis, appropriate level of care, treatment and aftercare planning.
- Medication management is pharmacological assessment and interventions, possible modification of the existing pharmacological regimen, ongoing determination of pharmacological efficacy, identification and management of adverse effects, initial prescription(s), and renewal(s) as necessary.
- Psychiatric supervision of treatment involves individual and/or treatment team supervision for initial and ongoing evaluation of patient progress intervention(s), outcome(s), adherence to and efficacy of treatment plan goals and objectives, treatment planning modifications, adherence and maintenance of treatment team focus and priorities, documentation review, and appropriate consultation with medical specialists.
- Assist with staff development and activities.
- Annual certification in the Handle With Care behavior management system.
- The psychiatrist shall be a physician licensed by the state of New Jersey or able to obtain licensure.
- Should be involved in continuing education activities to further his/her own professional development.
- Featured on Becker's Healthcare "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2018" list
- Close to the Jersey Shore
- Located in family friendly Bridgeton, NJ - home of the Bridgeton Zoo, a splash park, Kid Fest in May, 4th of July celebrations, and Sunday night concerts at the downtown Riverfront Plaza