Geriatrics Employment Opportunity in Exclusive W. Palm Beach FL Retirement Village
A remarkable opportunity for a BC/BE Geriatrics specialist to provide services in a practice located in a beautiful retirement community. The practices is very established, with tenured administrative and clinical staff. This position is open on account of the current Internal Medicine physician seeks to relocate to another area Tenet practice. Qualified candidate must be comfortable being the only physician on this site. Practice is backed up by Tenet Florida Physician Services (TFPS) an area foundation made up of over 200 physicians. This multispecialty group provides services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach County Florida.
- 100% outpatient practice with some nursing home visit in the area
- Board Certification with comparable/recent work experience is required
- Graduating residents or recently trained, BE candidates encouraged to apply
- Hospital affiliations with coveted flagship area hospital in West Palm Beach
- Hospitalists services provided 24-7; thus no rounds or hospital call duties required
- Office staff assists with management, appointments, billing, and collection services
TFPS employment benefits:
- Competitive MGMA remuneration package
- Favorable life/work balance practice; work Mon-Fri 8-hour work days
- Full host of employment benefit include: health insurance, PTO, CME, 401K, & more
- Relocation/sign-on bonus pay package, productivity incentive compensation
- TFPS provides practice support in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT and PR; enabling physicians to focus on patient care
The hospital provides comprehensive cancer services at the Helen and Harry Gray Cancer Institute in addition to a broad range of medical and surgical care. Other cancer services are provided through the Ruth C. Heede Gamma Knife Center, the Norma E. and Miles M. Zisson Comprehensive Breast Center and the Abraham and Beverly Sommer Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Unit.
The hospital also assists the medical community in caring for patients with known or suspected cardio diseases through the Cardiac and Vascular Institute at Good Samaritan.
Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, Good Samaritan delivers timely, advanced protocols proven to save the lives and health of stroke patients.
A wide range of outpatient services including outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging are provided in the Victor W. Farris Medical Building located beside the hospital on the Good Samaritan Medical Center campus. 24-hour emergency service is also provided.
The Good Samaritan Medical Center campus is located on Flagler Drive overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.