Urology - Physician - Colorado Springs, Colo.
This is an exciting opportunity to join UCHealth Medical Group and build a urology practice in Colorado Springs, Colo.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and enthusiastic BC urologist interested in a full-time position.
- You’ll be part of a team of five or six urologists, an APP to assist in clinic, and support staff.
- Your team will have dedicated block time on the da Vinci XI surgical robot should you be interested in robotics. General urologists are encouraged to apply as well.
- You’ll have access to the latest tools like 3T capable MRI technology.
- Call of 1:5 will support work-life balance.
- You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and the Colorado lifestyle with Pike’s Peak in your backyard.
In Colorado Springs, UCHealth is anchored by UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, an award winning, 413-bed, Level I trauma center that has been recognized nationally for quality, research and outcomes.
This opportunity will allow you to help shape the culture of UCHealth Medical Group’s urology practice. We're excited to add exceptional urologists in our community to care for our patients. Passionate about patient care? Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.