OB/Gyn physician needed in Stephenville, Texas
Start in a new OB/Gyn practice with Texas Health Physicians Group in Stephenville, Texas
- MD or DO candidates
- Current Texas license is a plus
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required
- Physician would be employed by Texas Health Physicians Group and privileged with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
- Seeking candidates ready to begin practice in the Fall of 2019
- Financial Information: Initial income guarantee, work RVU production, Commencement bonus, Relocation reimbursement, Health benefits, CME, Malpractice and 401(k)
- Loan repayment may be negotiable
- U.S. citizen and H-1B visa candidates accepted
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville is a 98-bed facility serving Stephenville and the surrounding communities. Texas Health Stephenville is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center by the Texas Department of State Health Services. The hospital earned a designation as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and is designated as a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization and UNICEF.
Stephenville, Texas has a population of almost 22,000 and is located about 70 miles southwest of Fort Worth. The leading industry is Agriculture, and it is home to Tarleton State University with over 13,000 enrolled students. Stephenville was named in Norman Crampton’s “The 100 Best Small Towns in America” and is known as the ‘Cowboy Capital of the World’ and the ‘City of Champions’. Small town life may not be for everyone, but if you’re attracted to small town values, strong work ethics, and family values set against the beautiful backdrop of the Bosque River, Stephenville may be the city for you.
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients.
Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals - it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans.
Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration