Full Time Orthopedic Physician Assistant Needed in Willoughby, OH
Physician Assistant Orthopedic Position Summary:
We are looking for a FULL TIME Physician Assistant to work with in a busy orthopedic practice at Lake Health in the in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Full Time, Hours are Monday-Friday
- No weekends or call is required
- Location: Willoughby Ohio
Essential Job functions:
- Involvement in all aspects of patient care in collaboration with the surgeon
- Rounding on patients during pre and post-operative hospital stay
- Assist with new patient consults in the office and hospital
- Assisting patients with pre and post-operative medical questions and concerns
- Assist in seeing patients for post-operative follow-up appointments
- Conducts outpatient procedures as requested by physician and assist with casting
- Maintain clinical competency and comply with all continuing education requirements
- Participates in quality assurance review, including systematic, periodic review of records and treatment plans.
- Participates in professional development per requirements of certifying organization.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Master’s Degree required
- License/Certification: BLS, Valid Physician Assistant Certification in the state of Ohio
- 1 year experience in Orthopedics is preferred but will consider new graduates.
Lake Health offers free, secure and convenient parking; an aggressive pay structure, tuition reimbursement and continuing education funding programs, a generous and comprehensive benefits package for all eligible positions which includes medical, dental, vision, pension, paid time off; an award winning hospital system recognized for excellence in patient care and as a "Best Place to Work." Apply on-line today at http://www.lakehealth.org/Careers
For 18 YEARS in a ROW, Lake Health, has been named one of the BEST 99 Places to Work in NE Ohio.
Lake Health is a 3 (three) Medical Center, private, not-for-profit community-based health care organization that is an integral part of Lake County Ohio providing medical services through 21 facilities, 500 dynamic physicians, and 2,700 health care professionals.
For the past 6 years, Lake Health has been using LEAN Methodology (based on the Toyota Production System) to drive continuous improvement to provide the best care possible to patients.
Data replace opinions as the foundation for solutions eliminating the traditional silo approach to improvement. Team members are coached to challenge all current processes, at every level of the organization, to keep improving and to deliver more value to patients.
|Lake West Medical Center one of the 99 BEST Places to Work in NE Ohio.||
TriPoint Medical Center one of the 99 BEST Places to Work in NE Ohio.
Lake County, home to Lake Health, is just a 35 minute drive east of downtown Cleveland, and it offers a rare blend of prestigious neighborhoods, picturesque horse farms,and city living.
NE Ohio is home to the world renowned venues of the: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Museum of Art and the Cleveland Orchestra. It's also home to the nationally recognized Playhouse Square which houses three magnificently restored performing arts theaters.
National Sports Team fans have the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, MLB Cleveland Indians, and NFL Cleveland Browns franchises to provide year round live action.
Within 1 hour
Within 2 - 3 hours
Within 4 - 5 hours
For additional information, please contact:
|Contact:||Michele Pirc CNP|
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|