SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care at over 40 locations.
- Denver (estab. 1998)
- SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
Services & Expertise
- Primary & Acute Care
- Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Walk-in Care
- After-hours Urgent Care
- Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery; Cardiology; Diabetes & Endocrine; Hematology & Oncology; Neurology; Neurosurgery; OB-GYN & Women's Care; Orthopedic Surgery; Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery; Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
- Medical or osteopathic doctor
- Board Certified/Eligible with the American Board of Medical Specialties in Family Medicine
- Licensed as MD or DO in the state of Colorado or can obtain
- Two years of practice experience preferred, but can consider graduate residents