Critical Care Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada at MountainView Hospital,
Critical Care Physician needed to join an established yet growing Critical Care Intensivist group at MountainView Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. MountainView Hospital is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about teaching. The facility is a busy teaching hospital with an established IM residency and a new Anesthesiology Residency Program starting this fall. This is a unique opportunity for growth and career development in a residency training hospital with private pay. There's a lot love about Las Vegas...come see what it is all about!
* 47 bed ICU unit with 12 SICU beds, 23 MICU beds and 12 NSICU beds
* Average census of 8-14 patients per day per provider
* Block scheduling
* 12 hour shifts
* Employed by MountainView Hospital, part of the HCA system
* Generous compensation package
* 401k with company match
* Bonus structure
* Relocation package
* Signing bonus
* Opportunity for career development including committee leadership
* MountainView Hospital serves Greater Northwest Las Vegas and Southern Nevada
* Our facility is a 340-bed acute-care teaching hospital providing intensive care, neurological services, surgical, heart care, emergency, orthopedic, oncology, women's services and outpatient services.
* We are recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing compassionate care to our community since 1996.
* We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center.
ICC Management Model
While this position will be employed by MountainView Hospital, the Intensivist Program at the facility is managed by ICC Healthcare, the leading Intensivist group in the country. ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare prides itself on our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions that improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* The physicians who work with our program have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
MOUNTAINVIEW HOSPITAL - LAS VEGAS, NV
Year Established 1996
Specialties: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Robotic Surgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Inpatient Rehabilitation
MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular and thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, urology, wound care and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and an inpatient rehabilitation unit.
The Sunrise Health Graduate Medical Education Consortium, based at MountainView, trains the next generation of physicians and surgeons.
MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
Be sure to tour our site www.mountainview-hospital.com. Our tour includes stops at our many departments, where detailed information may be found. Along the way you will meet members of our staff, volunteers, physicians on staff and friends of MountainView