Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Serving the healthcare needs of the people of the Inland Empire since 1931, Dignity Health St. Bernardine Medical Center is a highly-regarded 342-bed, nonprofit, tertiary acute care hospital located in San Bernardino, California. The hospital offers a full continuum of services, from family care to heart surgery, treating an average of 72,000 individuals in the Emergency Department, delivering 2,100 babies and admitting more than 17,000 patients for treatment each year.
- Established 19 physician team
- Open ICU
- Cerner EMR
- Ranked among the top 15% of hospitals nationwide according to Healthgrades
- America’s 100 best hospitals
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
San Bernardino is located in the heart of Southern California, nestled at the base of local mountain resorts. San Bernardino is known as “the friendly city”. Hospitality and value come first and visitors can look forward to year-round sunshine in our centrally located Southern California city. San Bernardino offers affordable living costs paired with close proximity to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Orange County.