Anatomical and Clinical Pathology
Northwest Medical Center, Margate, FL
HCA East Florida is recruiting for a Part-time / PRN Pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional pathology services to its network of 13 hospitals in South East Florida as well as commercial outreach clients.
The ideal candidate will be available to work about 26 weeks per year throughout the Palm Beach and Broward markets. The markets are comprised of seven hospitals and a central lab. Candidate must be proficient in General Surgical Pathology and Clinical interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen sections.
AP/CP Board Certification required
Three to four years post fellowship preferred
Florida licensed or FCVS in place
Excellent interpersonal skills
Please note that this position offers a daily flat rate and does not offer relocation, benefits or mileage.
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1984, Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 215-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. From labor and delivery to pediatrics, and elder care on an inpatient or outpatient basis, our commitment to you remains steadfast.
Northwest Medical Center, a full-service hospital conveniently located to serve the North Broward communities of Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Margate and Deerfield Beach.
In addition, our 24-hour Emergency Department is able to accommodate more patients with more operating rooms and a larger Diagnostic Imaging Department with more of the latest advanced technology. Our In-Vitro Fertilization program has helped thousands of families achieve their dream of having a child.
Staffed by more than 500 physicians and 800 employees, Northwest cares for our community through every stage of life.
Located just outside Ft. Lauderdale, Margate is a wonderful family community.
Nearby Ft. Lauderdale boasts 23 miles of beautiful beaches, performing arts centers, museums, chic shopping and a lively night life. Convenient to I-95, US 1, airports, universities.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve.
* 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Aquatic and Physical Rehabilitation Center
* Bariatric Center of Excellence
* Cardiovascular/open-heart services
* Diagnostic imaging
* Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center
* Maternity services
* Minimally invasive surgery
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU Level III)
* Orthopedic surgery
* Pain-management center
* Pediatric ER
* Robotic-assisted surgery
* Sleep disorders center
* Women's services
* New emergency department with more than 25,000 additional square feet and a total of 50 treatment bays
* Pediatric emergency department voted Readers Choice Favorite Pediatric ER by Coral Springs/Parkland City News for the FOURTH
year in a row
* Expanding the birthing center - building a level III neonatal intensive care unit and renovating the current childbirth and pediatric floors