Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Wyoming. Join our thriving practice that has strong community involvement since opening 20 years ago.
- 15 provider primary care practice.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:20 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 1.0 FTE Flexible schedule.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.