We are seeking a BE/BC Neurologist. Practice is full-scope, with inpatient and outpatient opportunities. Prefer candidates who have an interest in doing EMGs and Botox injections.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Physicians are experienced, collegial and fun, and can offer mentorship to a new Fellowship graduate.
- Strong support staff.
- Emphasis on excellent medicine with continuity of care from inpatient to outpatient.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center has an established stroke program.
- EPIC EMR.
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center is a 253-bed Level II Trauma Center in Bellingham as well as Whatcom County's only hospital. PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center (SJMC) and PeaceHealth Medical Group (PHMG) in Bellingham provide comprehensive and specialty care to the communities of Northwest Washington. Tertiary referrals come from a one-hundred-mile radius. Our dedicated physicians and staff have earned recognition as a top-ranking facility for patient quality initiatives in Washington State.
Why you’ll love Northwest Washington:
Bellingham is acclaimed for its small-city flavor, and has all the cultural amenities associated with being home to a major university, boasts pristine lakes, forests, salt water beaches, miles of inner-urban trails, and snow-covered peaks. We're 90 minutes north of Seattle and 20 minutes south of British Columbia, Canada. We are also rated as one of America's most desirable communities by Money, Outside, Kiplinger, Forbes, and National Geographic magazines.
Competitive compensation and robust benefits:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational loan reimbursement program (for those who qualify)