HCA Mid-America is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians for Hospitalist positions at several hospitals in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. We have several hospitals to choose from in both the urban core and suburban locations. Here are just a few highlights of these opportunities:
- Competitive starting salary, WRVU bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package
- Block Scheduling of 12- hour shifts: 7 on/7 off is available
- Providing inpatient coverage including facilitating admissions, consults, discharges,etc.
- Instrumental in staffing Observation Unit
- Opportunity to work with Medical students and residents available
- Opportunity for Full-time, part-time and PRN available
- New graduates will be considered if they have strong inpatient experience or training
The Kansas City Metropolitan area is home to over two million residents in the states of both Missouri and Kansas. Known as the City of Fountains Kansas City is increasingly known as a cosmopolitan center that is also a fantastic place to raise a family. There are several school districts in both states that are among the highest ranked in the United States. Sports fans will cheer the 2015 World Series Champion Royals and the NFL's Chiefs. Known far and wide for it's BBQ the area is also home to a wide array of fine dining options, the arts, cultural attractions like the American Jazz Museum and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art , and world class shopping at Country Club Plaza.