Outpatient Adolescent Psychiatrist / Program Director - Sacramento, CA
Heritage Oaks Hospital has long been highly regarded as an integral part of the greater Sacramento and northern California mental health system since 1988. Conveniently located in northern Sacramento, Heritage Oaks is a fully accredited, 120-bed acute psychiatric hospital.
We offer a full range of individualized treatment services to teens, adults and senior adults including treatment for substance abuse and chemical dependency issues with drugs and alcohol. Heritage Oaks accepts Medicare, as well as most commercial health insurance plans. We are dedicated to providing service excellence to all, and ensuring our patients receive the optimal level of care.
We are currently seeking an Adolescent or General Psychiatrist to oversee our offsite Outpatient Adolescent PHP/IOP practice, located in Roseville, CA.
- Flexible schedule - 3 days per week, 2 hours per day;
- Open to part time or full time consideration (full time would include either inpatient or outpatient adult work);
- Program Hours of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursdays from 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM;
- PHP & IOP services;
- Independent Contractor arrangement with monthly directorship stipend provided;
- Responsibilities include medication management, admissions, follow-up visits, and treatment team meeting attendance;
- Successful completion of Psychiatry residency or fellowship training program;
- Current California medical license in good standing or have the ability to obtain required licensure (MD or DO only); and
- Current California DEA license.
Feel free to reach out for additional information!
In-House Physician Recruiter
Heritage Oaks Hospital
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Built in 1988, Heritage Oaks Hospital has long been highly regarded as an integral part of the greater Sacramento and northern California mental health system. Conveniently located in northern Sacramento, Heritage Oaks is a fully accredited 120-bed acute psychiatric facility offering a full range of treatment services to adolescents, adults and senior adults with diverse psychiatric and dual diagnoses issues including substance abuse. Program services are offered in inpatient, partial hospital and intensive outpatient treatment settings staffed by multidisciplinary treatment teams.
Heritage Oaks is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s most respected hospital management companies.