Neurology Opportunity on the Gulf Coast of MS
Singing River Health System is located in beautiful Jackson County, on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and is recognized by the AHA as a Primary Stroke Center.
This coastal town is experiencing economic growth and looking to add to its neurology practice along with a very dynamic high quality overall medical staff.
If you want to join a team focused on clinical quality and experience a great family lifestyle at the same time, this is without a doubt the unique place for you.
- Earn in excess of $500,000 (salary plus production and performance bonuses)
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Generous CME Allowance
- Malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance & Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off up to 6 weeks (including CME)
- A team atmosphere where good clinicians and staff thrive
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required
Singing River Health System is the community based, not-for-profit healthcare provider for Jackson County and surrounding areas. As one of the county’s largest employers, the system offers award winning, comprehensive care for every age and stage. Singing River Health System is committed to the highest quality standards, and follows national recognition and distinction by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association, Blue Cross Blue Shield and others.