Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join Carle Richland Memorial Hospital (CRMH) in Olney, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Call is 1:3
- Outreach to surrounding 8 county service area
- Certified Nurse Mid-wife to assist with practice development
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital is a 118-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals) and has Level II Nursery designation
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital offers state-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities. Our "Family Maternity Services" unit includes six birthing suites with an LDRP concept and is staffed with RN's that are specially trained in Neonatal care
- The unit also includes six additional suites for women’s health and gynecological surgery patients.
- Integrated with Carle Health System, which includes a 413-bed Level I Trauma Center that provides Level III Perinatal Services and has dedicated neonatal and perinatal air/ground transport services
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.