NEW OPENINGS: HOSPITALIST PHYSICIANS NEEDED IN HONOLULU, HI!
Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
Hospitalist Program Details
- 16-20 Patients per shift
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Post Operative Patients only – Working Hand in hand with surgeons
- Post Operative Cases Include: General, Ortho, Cardio Thoracic, and Transplant
- No OR Time
- Closed ICU
- Looking for a new start in September 2019
- 12 Hour shifts
- Coverage: Day 36 hours physician and 10 hour APP and Night 12 hours in-house physician
Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
These Positions Offer
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Excellent Annual Salary
- $3,000 per year Business Expense Reimbursement Account
- Paid “A” rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage
The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin. A member of The Queen’s Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen’s Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii. It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds. Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen’s serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii. Queen’s is also the state’s designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii. A major teaching hospital, Queen’s serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
The Queen's Medical Center is recognized as:
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (U.S. News & World Report 2017-18)
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons)
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association)
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer)
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers)
- Blue Distinction Center® for Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.)
- Premium® Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth)
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education)
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Magnet® Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- MD Anderson Cancer Network® affiliation
Honolulu, on the island of Oahu’s south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the U.S. island chain. In this cosmopolitan capital city, you’ll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping. Home to the majority of Oahu’s population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.