Columbus Springs Hospital Psychiatrist Job
- Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy,
- Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
- Premium pay
- Healthy staffing levels
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art Facility
- Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic school doctoral program and completion of residency in psychiatry required; board certification preferred.
- Prior inpatient and/or outpatient experience in a behavioral healthcare setting practicing psychiatry and/or addiction medicine
- Current unencumbered medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor (DO)
- Unrestricted DEA and State Controlled Substances registration
- Understands and able to apply applicable standards and regulations (e.g. The Joint Commission, CMS, etc.) in his/her daily work.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone’s mission is Changing People's Lives®.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work, each and every day.
Springstone's mission is Changing People's Lives®. We fulfill our mission by:
Building and operating innovative behavioral health facilities that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
Partnering with local stakeholders to strengthen communities, families, and individuals.
Collaborating with other health care providers to coordinate care to improve quality, affordability, and outcomes.
We chose the name Springstone to represent the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation.
We believe that we improve people’s lives through our work
We believe in hiring excellence, passion, and commitment
We believe in treating all people with dignity and respect
We believe in constantly improving our services
We believe in asking questions
We believe in positive, affirming behavior
We believe in energy, fitness, and vitality
We believe in a work environment that promotes health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Springstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.