Healthcare Partners is looking for a Neurologist to join our Specialty team in Orange County community. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Healthcare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Healthcare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Call Schedule: 7-10 calls per month
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Initial Consults and follow up appointments
- Perform EMG’s, Botox and general in office procedures
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Proficient with EMG procedures required, EEG procedures preferred
- EMR Proficient
- Outpatient / ambulatory clinic setting
- Position will travel to different clinic locations within the designated region.
- Movement Disorders Fellowship (MDF) trained
- Minimum 1-3 years in practice, managed care setting
Healthcare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 Healthcare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. Healthcare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, Healthcare Partners may be the employer for you.