American Health Network, an OPTUM Care partner, is a physician led organization where physicians are appreciated and are leaders of their local communities. AHN has more than 70 practices in Indiana and Ohio - and employs over 1600 individuals. Physicians enjoy autonomy and have high job satisfaction. Our culture is to have time to enjoy our families and hobbies because we believe in having good quality of life.
This clinic is located in the city of Avon, which is a suburb of Indianapolis, a short distance from Fishers, Zionsville and Brownsburg. The area is fast growing and expanding with new families moving and in need physician care. It is within minutes of shopping, the airport, and beautiful suburbs to raise a family.
The clinic adjoins a beautiful hospital with private rooms for delivery, IU Health West. The physicians and staff are team oriented and communicate very well with one another. There is an experienced clinical manager and Practice Director as well. It is a very cheerful environment; a wonderful place to practice and grow with your patients.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits, 401K match
- Optum's physician Profit Sharing- additional income potential
- Laborist Model: No evenings and no week ends
- Excellent quality of life
- Patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health
- Professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population
- Maintain regular office hours during the week, and take primary and back-up calls to support the practice (including weekends and holidays)
- Attend scheduled care council meetings
- Assist with recruitment efforts
**Possibilities of 100K Student Loans, and Monthly Stipends