Our Advent Medical Group in St. Louis is hiring two full-time Psychiatrists to work in our outpatient and/or inpatient settings on a full-time basis w/ part-time options available. Due to the growing need for mental health services we have expanding our St. Peters clinic and are opening a new clinic in Kirkwood. Provider can work solely out of one of our outpatient clinics and/or work in our affiliated hospitals. We have a strong need to bring on a children & adolescent psychiatrist and adult psychiatrist at this time. Our clinical teams consist of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and independently licensed clinicians and receive top compensation packages well over $400,000 with no cap on revenue and physicians’ earnings in the 90th percentile.
- Employed Position
- Outpatient and/or inpatient services
- Flexibility to determine weekly schedule
- Top compensation packages well over $400,000, no cap on revenue, many physicians in the 90th percentile
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes all insurances, malpractice, and 401K w/ 4% match
- Part-time option available
- Psychiatrist must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Missouri
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.