Oncology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job in Nags Head, NC
Vidant Medical Group and The Outer Banks Hospital in Nags Head, NC are seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join its expanding oncology program. Oncology experience required.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join expanding oncology team which includes Hematology Oncologist, OCN Certified RN, and patient navigators
- Outpatient responsibilities will include: participation in daily multidisciplinary huddle, follow up visits for cancer patients on active treatment, provider oversight to eight chair infusion facility, patient education for newly diagnosed patients, symptom management clinic, and survivorship care planning
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center by American College of Surgeons (ACoS)
- Integrated EMR is EPIC
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Ability to live and work in one of the top rated coastal locations in the United States – OBX
The Outer Banks Hospital (OBH) is a full-service critical access hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital is designed to meet the needs of the coastal community, whose year-round population of approximately 35,000 swells to about 350,000 in the summer season. The hospital's 21-bed emergency department serves approximately 23,100 patients each year.
OBH is fully accredited, provides high quality care in a compassionate environment to all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, and has been nationally recognized for outstanding patient care.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,512-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 12,000 employees, eight hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 90 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a chain of barrier islands stretching from the Virginia border south to Ocracoke Island. Wide beaches, stunning sunsets, world-class fishing and endless outdoor activities are part of daily life. Nags Head’s 11 miles of oceanfront are perfect for those who love the outdoors, offering fishing, swimming, hiking, and hang gliding. However, historic lighthouses, beautiful dunes, and the unique local cuisine make this exquisite area a pleasure for all.
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|