|Location: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
|Weekends Required? No
||Biweekly Hours: 80
|Rotation Required? No
||Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
|On-Call Required? No
||Education Required: Medical Doctor
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Patient Focus: Identifies, anticipates and addresses patients and achieves patient satisfaction
- Effective Resource Use: Uses resources wisely and achieves positive fiscal results
- Analytical and Systems Thinking: Sees implications and consequences. Makes systematic comparisons and plans. Identifies if-then relationships
- Emotional Intelligence: Understands oneself and other people; perceives their perspectives, emotions, concerns and uses this understanding to advance the EHN mission and strategic initiatives
- Team Leadership: Serves as a formal and informal leader of teams and groups in a responsible manner
- Relationship Building: Effectively builds and maintains friendly, professional and productive relationships within EHN
- Active Learning: Learns from experience, acquires skills and makes improvements
- Courage: Takes calculated risks and does things that are new, different/out of the box
- It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned shall also be performed. The inclusion of those responsibilities shall not alter the overall evaluation of this position
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- MD or DO from an accredited program
- completion of an approved residency
- Trained in ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and EUS (endoscopic ultrasound)
- 2-3 years post fellowship experience
- Added training and experience as required by the Department and Physician's specialty
- Experience in academic setting
- Consistent with the Physician?s Employment Agreement
- Physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia – Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city.
- City of Philadelphia – The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives.
- PHL Diversity – Showcases the city’s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations.http://www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
- To learn more about the Philadelphia and surrounding counties please visit: http://www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx