Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians Needed for Milwaukee Outpatient Clinics
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Community Physicians is currently recruiting full-time Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians for our health centers throughout the greater Milwaukee area. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes three community hospital campuses, more than 1,600 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation. We have several practice opportunities available in the following state-of-the-art Milwaukee health care centers.
Drexel Town Square Health Center
7901 S. 6th Street
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Enjoy autonomy with the benefit of a large hospital system and an academic affiliation with the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Must obtain Wisconsin Medical Licensure
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (If Board Eligible must obtain licensure within 2 years of joining practice)
- Will consider H1B visa sponsorship
Community Physicians offers the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit package with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term disability insurance
- CME reimbursement
- 403(B) or 457(B) retirement savings plans
- Malpractice Insurance
- EPIC EMR system
If you are already a physician employed by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, thanks for being part of the team! Please share this with colleagues you think would be interested in opportunities with us.
For immediate consideration, please forward a copy of your CV to Tiffany Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact me directly at (262) 649-5158.
Educational Assistance is offered on a case by case basis to new graduates who meet the program requirements*
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Community Physicians is a primary care and multispecialty group with approximately 360 physicians, over 130 advanced practice providers, and 1,385 staff members. We are located in nearly 40 health centers and clinics in southeastern Wisconsin - in nearly 20 communities spanning across Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha counties. In fiscal year 2018, combined patient visits to these locations were more than 831,000.
Froedtert & the MCW health network advances the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
Our Values reflect
- Partnership – partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness – meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity – using resources wisely, building trust
- Dignity and Respect – creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
Excellence – demonstrating excellence in all we do