Geisinger is growing! Geisinger is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist, fellowship trained in Pediatric Radiology to join our dedicated system wide team of 90+ radiologists.
- Becker’s Hospital Executives Rank of 5 most innovative Hospitals (2018)
- Proven Portfolio
- iOS technology to engage/empower patients
- State-of-the-art imaging services
- Clinics’ patient experience ranked top 10 percent nationally by Press Ganey
As a part of Geisinger’s Radiology team, you will work in an academic environment engaged in training residents and fellows, backed by the resources of one of the nation’s most progressive integrated health systems. Responsibilities include:
- Read pediatric plain films, body CT/MRI, fluoroscopy and US
- interest in teaching radiology residents
- Participation in tumor board
- 1:5 emergent off-hours fluoroscopy call (one week at a time)
- Appropriate post call time off is provided
- No evening (after 5 pm)/overnight/weekend on-call reading shiftsEnjoy the balance of a favorable call schedule with the collegiality of a unique practice and surrounding community that offers a low cost of living, superb public schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 30,000 employees, including 1,600 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
For more information, visit www.geisinger.org.
Geisinger fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence while offering the best of life in small-town America-good schools, safe neighborhoods with affordable housing and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The surrounding natural beauty provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, canoeing, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington D.C. just an afternoon’s drive away.