EP Cardiologist Needed in Covington, LA in 2021
HCA Healthcare is seeking an EP Cardiologist for a full time hospital employed opportunity through Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA, across the lake from New Orleans.
Candidates are required to be ABIM Board Certified or Board Eligible, successfully completed an EP Fellowship, and eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a busy clinical practice, have the opportunity for programmatic development all while being a part of a growing, vibrant community.
* Join an established group of 10 Cardiologists with subspecialty expertise and advanced practice provider support
* Turnkey practice with existing patient base affording you the ability to ramp quickly
* Call 1:4 or better
* Established physician governance structure and potential for physician leadership
* Base salary commensurate with experience and production based incentive plan
* Sign on bonus, relocation, occurrence-based malpractice, tail coverage, 401K with match, student loan repayment, dental, medical, vision, employee stock purchase, among many great benefits!
About Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Since 1977, Lakeview Regional Medical Center, a campus of Tulane Medical Center, has been a transforming and healing presence in St. Tammany Parish as a full-service, acute-care hospital, providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. With its 167 beds, more than 240 physicians and specialists and 800 employees, Lakeview Regional Medical Center offers a full spectrum of services, including a 24/7 Emergency Room, a Heart Center, a Surgical Institute, a Rehabilitation Center and a Behavioral Health Center. We have the power of the county's most advanced life-saving technologies. The most qualified team of caregivers. Recognized for 5 consecutive years as a Top Performer by the Joint Commission and ranked in the top 10 percent of all HCA hospitals for Employee and Physician Satisfaction, join our team today!
About Covington, LA
The City of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming Southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering the unique charm and warm hospitality of a small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.
St. Tammany Parish is recognized for its award-winning schools, distinctive dining, family recreation and outdoor activities such as fishing, tubing and cycling, as well as cultural events, festivals, galleries and antique shops. Easy access to the booming I-12 corridor allows convenient connections to neighboring cities, international airports and the Gulf Coast.
From the shores of Lake Pontchartrain to the quaint historic districts and everywhere in between, there is much to explore in St. Tammany Parish. And with its strong family values, it's the ideal place to live and raise a family. Experience the culinary scene, music and great outdoors in Covington, LA! You will likely want to call it "home."
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers and physician clinics, in 20 states and the United Kingdom. With its founding in 1968, HCA Healthcare created a new model for hospital care in the United States, using combined resources to strengthen hospitals, deliver patient-focused care and improve the practice of medicine. HCA Healthcare is a learning healthcare system that uses its more than 32 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Medin Powell, Physician Recruiter, Lakeview Regional Medical Center at Medin.Powell@hcahealthcare.com Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
* Lakeview Regional Medical Center is part of HCA, the largest healthcare corporation in the country with over 260 hospitals/surgery centers throughout the United States. Lakeview Regional is a full service, acute care hospital licensed for 178 beds dedicated to providing quality inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. Lakeview Regional's main campus is located north of Lake Pontchartrain on a 53-acre campus between Mandeville and Covington, Louisiana. Convenient access for residents of Mandeville, Covington, as well as the rest of St. Tammany and surrounding Parishes, makes Lakeview a popular choice to receive inpatient and outpatient health care services. In addition to the main campus, the Lakeview Specialty Center, located approximately seven miles from the main facility, provides specialized services. Licensed for 16 beds, Lakeview Specialty Center provides Sub-Acute and Pain Management services. Lakeview Regional Medical Center & Lakeview Specialty Center are the only hospitals in West St. Tammany Parish to have received Accreditation with Commendation from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Accreditation with Commendation is the highest certification attainable through the JCAHO regulating body, and Lakeview is proud of the certification affirming a high level of quality patient care and service.
* Lakeview Regional Medical Center's technologically advanced, comprehensive services include bone density screenings, cardiology and vascular, emergency and urgent care, radiology, rehabilitation, stroke care, surgical weight loss, and women's and children's services. Lakeview Regional Medical Center is an innovative hospital, actively involved in the community and committed to exemplifying exceptional patient care. Above all else, Lakeview Regional Medical Center is committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless: We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual. We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness. We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives. We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity. We will be innovative and responsive in meeting the needs of our customers in the changing healthcare environment. We strive to continuously improve the care delivered, focusing on the safest systems for patient care. We value and encourage continuing education, professional development and personal growth for our employees and physicians.
* Since our doors opened in 1995, Lakeview Regional Medical Center has been an integral part of the Northshore community, offering caring, empathetic support to our patients along with specialized, high-quality healthcare. As a full-service hospital, Lakeview Regional Medical Center is committed to providing the community with a complete spectrum of care. We also believe our responsibility extends beyond the confines of the hospital doors. To that end, Lakeview Regional Medical Center has taken an active role in giving back to the community. From sponsoring fundraisers, partnering with local schools, and offering health screenings for all members of our community, Lakeview Regional Medical Center is dedicated to making the Northshore healthier.
* Covington is located just north of Lake Pontchartrain and only 40 miles from New Orleans in southeastern Lousiana. The weather in Covington is IDEAL!! Long springs and extended falls bring average temperatures in the 80s during the day and the 60's during the night. Here the relaxed pace of friendly, country living joins the marvelous advantages of a thriving art community, numerous festivals, Mardi Gras parades, restaurants, antique shops, water and boating activities, and opportunities galore. Visit our historic downtown district, nestled along the Bogue Falaya River, with its turn-of-the-century charm and mossy oaks, where strolling and shopping amid parks and sidewalk cafes are a dream come true. Covington offers a wide array of festivals, events and outdoor activities for the entire family. We boast some of the finest educational facilities in the State. Some of the activities include: Mardi Gras festivities, Heritage Festival, Bluesberry Festival, Fourth of July Festivities, Antique Town Fair, Historic Home Tours, and the St. Tammany Parish Fair.