BC/BE Internal Medicine physician needed to join the Medical Group of Kansas City, an established group of community physicians serving resIdents in both Missouri and Kansas. This opportunity affords the incoming physician the ability to join a mature, established practice with a full patient panel.
Ideal candIdates would be drawn to work with a patients with high complexity in an outpatient setting. Call rotation is 1:6 practice call, limited to phone calls only. The practice features same day and next day appointments, lab draw station within the clinic and a convenient location in the desirable BrooksIde community in Kansas City, MO.
Employment highlights include but are not limited to:
* Base Salary + Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
* Stability of joining a mature, hospital-employed practice
* Excellent health benefits, CME, malpractice, sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
* Licensure, Fees, Dues Allowance
* Free-Standing ER, Specialists, Radiology, & Lab On Site
ABOUT HCA MIdwest Health
HCA MIdwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker's Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provIde patients with the highest quality care when sick - while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
ABOUT Kansas City
We are located in the heart of Kansas City with a community that is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, school systems and geographic location. Kansas City is the perfect balance of nice and hospitable, as well as competitive and passionately driven. From all-star athletes and Pulitzer Prize winners to entrepreneurs and up-and-coming young professionals, KC is full of game-changers. The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Kansas City is a two-state region that encompasses 18 counties and is home to more than 2.3 million Kansas Citians.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candIdates are Identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Research Medical Center BrooksIde Campus is located on a 37-acre campus in south Kansas City, Missouri that includes outpatient facilities, medical office buildings, administrative offices, and a comprehensive health and fitness center. The BooksIde Campus has approximately 300 employees.
The following outpatient services are available on the Research Medical Center BrooksIde campus:
* Adult Specialty Care
* Center for Outpatient Surgery
* Emergency Care
* Goppert-Trinity Family Care Clinic
* Imaging Services
* Medical Group of Kansas City
* MIdwest Hand Center
* Pain Management
* Physical and Occupational Therapy
* Sexual assault help
* Sleep Disorders Center
* Women's Center at BrooksIde
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outsIde of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were consIdered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Come see what we have to offer!