Iora Health named #3 "Most Innovative Company" by Fast Company!
Iora Health is seeking a full-time Medical Director to join our new practice in Greensboro, NC. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K, stock option plan and much more !
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required. Geriatrics fellowship preferred.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of North Carolina.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.