Post Acute Psychiatrist Opportunity in Ft. Myers, FL/ High Income Potential and Quality of Life
Due to community need and practice growth potential HNI Healthcare is expanding its Post-Acute Psychiatry team in Ft.Myers, Florida. We have a very busy Hospitalist program with Gulf Coast Medical Center, which drives the need for continuance of care in Post-Acute settings. We are interested in Physicians with experience and the applicable skill set that are interested in practicing in a team environment. HNI empowers Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
· Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
· WRVU based incentive model enables high income potential
· Provider driven schedule allows for exceptional quality of life practice
· Supervise two Advanced Practice Providers with applicable bonus income
· Collaborative care approach between Physicians, Hospitalists and Advanced Practice Providers
· Geographic zoning of your patients for travel ease
· Shared call with team
· VitalSigns E-notes to share immediate data and documentation with team and hospitalists
· Coordinator dedicated to Post-Acute
· Medical Directorships available
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine. Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
· Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
· Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
· Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
· Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
· Physicians should have completed residency training in Psychiatry with Board Eligibility or Board certification
· Licensed or in process of license in Florida
Known as The City of Palms, Fort Myers is an exquisite location that offers the best of Florida’s relaxed, coastal lifestyle. From the sugar sand and aqua waters of nearby beaches and islands,to the world class shopping in downtown and neighboring Naples, residents of Ft. Myers enjoy a well-appointed lifestyle that many only dream about:
Exceptional boating and water sports inthe Gulf of Mexico.
Over 50 top tier golf courses to enjoywithin the Fort Myers area; over 130 to enjoy in Southwest Florida.
A wide choice of dining optionsoffering international cuisine and the ideal climate for dining al fresco.
Active nightlife offering everythingfrom performing arts and casinos to nightclubs and low-key beach bars.
Centrally located between Tampa and Miami